Online Programs & Degrees
Through the eSTC Virtual Campus a student can earn one of several Certificate and Associate of Arts, and Applied Associate of Science degrees.
Certificate Programs offer a useful, focused course of study in a particular professional area. These programs can help a student start a new career or develop skills and knowledge to enhance a current occupation. Most certificates are also designed to transfer credits seamlessly into an Associate of Applied Science degree. Most certificate programs range between 15 and 42 credit hours.
Associate of Arts Degrees are undergraduate degrees that can be earned with 2 years of study. An associate degree program consists of two parts: general education requirements (core curriculum) and field of study requirements. Most associate of arts degrees are designed to transfer with little to no loss of credits to a bachelor’s degree program. Most Associate of Arts Degrees range between 60 and 61 credit hours.
Applied Associate of Science Degrees are undergraduate degrees that can also be earned in 2 years. An applied associate degree program focuses on a course of study in a particular professional area, so a student may enter the workforce upon its completion. Applied Associate degrees consist of general education and specific technical course requirements and electives. Most Associate of Arts Degrees range between 60 and 72 credit hours.
Program & Degree Listings
- Computer and Information Technologies- Baccalaureate Degree 120-121 Hours
- Medical and Health Services Management- Baccalaureate Degree 120 credit hours (Coming Fall 2015)
- Technology Management- Baccalaureate Degree 120 credit hours
- Accounting – A. A. Degree 64-65 credit hours
- Anthropology – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Business Administration – A.S. Degree 62-63 credit hours
- Computer Information Systems – 60 credit hours
- Computer Science – 62 credit hours
- Criminal Justice – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Education (EC-6 Elementary) – A.A. Degree 60-61 hours
- Education (4-8 Generalist) – A.A. Degree 61 credit hours
- Education (8-12 Secondary) – A.A. Degree 60 credit hours
- English – A.A. Degree 61-62 credit hours
- Human Resources Specialist – A.A.S. Degree 61 credit hours
- Interdisciplinary Studies – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Language and Cultural Studies – Spanish Concentration – A.A. Degree 60-63 credit hours
- Psychology – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Social Work – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Sociology – A.A. Degree 60-61 credit hours
- Accounting Clerk – Certificate 29 credit hours
- Computer Applications Specialist – Certificate 16 credit hours
- Employee and Labor Relations Assistant – Certificate Degree 33 credit hours
- Human Resources Assistant – Certificate 29 credit hours
- Management – Certificate 32 credit hours
- Marketing – Certificate 30 credit hours
- Payroll Assistant – Certificate 16 credit hours
- Recruiter Assistant – Certificate 16 credit hours